HydroBlox’s is a more efficient alternative to silt or filter socks, boxes, and fences that provides erosion control while meeting the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) installation requirements. Unlike traditional silt socks, HydroBlox does not clog, is easier to install and is reusable, thus saving you time and money, and providing the assurance that you are complying with the EPA’s guidelines. DuraFence is simple to handle and install, yet strong enough to capture debris and accompanying silt from stormwater.
- Dimensions: 2” wide x 9” x 8' high
- Weight: 30 lbs. (approx.)
- Support 102.41 tons/sq. ft. of compression
- Drainage capacity of more than 0.810 gal/sq. ft. /sec.
- Environmentally friendly, made of 100-percent recycled materials
Installing HydroBlox as Silt Fence
Place the material vertically above the grade per EPA specifications, and secure with a rebar method: